With Stamp Duty suspended on properties in England up to £500,000 until 31 March 2021 and great schemes to help you get moving sooner, there’s never been a better time to make your move to a new Dandara home.More information about the Stamp Duty holiday.
Want to buy a new Dandara home but have a home to sell?
1. First, find the Dandara home that’s right for you
2. We will instruct local estate agents to value your current home.
3. We will suggest a price for your current home based on the estate agents valuations.*
4. You accept the suggested selling price and we enter into an Assisted Move Agreement. We instruct the estate agents to market and sell your current home. There is NO reservation fee to pay at this stage.
5. When a buyer is found who can exchange within the agreed timescale, you can complete a reservation agreement to reserve your new Dandara home.
6. We can suggest independent solicitors and mortgage advisors who can help you achieve an exchange within the 28-day reservation period.
7. On completion of the sale of your current home and simultaneous purchase of your new Dandara home we will pay the estate agent fees.
Download the PDF and full Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability of certain plots/developments
Search for a new house now
Since 1988, Dandara has been at the forefront of property development providing quality homes, retail, leisure, industrial and office accommodation across the UK.
© Copyright Dandara 2020
Isle of Man Business Park
Isle of Man
01624 693 300