With Stamp Duty suspended until 31st March 2021 on properties in England up to £500,000, and Land & Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT) suspended on properties up to £250,000 in Scotland, there’s never been a better time to make your move to a new Dandara home.More information about the Stamp Duty holiday | More information about the LBTT holiday
We could buy your current home when you buy one of ours with Part Exchange
1. Choose the Dandara home that’s right for you - which needs to be 30% more than the value of your current home.
2. We will instruct local estate agents to carry out valuations of your current home. A representative from Dandara Homes may also visit your current home.
3. If your current home meets our criteria we will make you an offer. If you accept, you’ll complete a reservation agreement and pay a fee to reserve your new Dandara home.
4. We’ll arrange a homebuyer’s survey of your current home and take your reserved Dandara property off the market, giving you an exclusive 28 day period to achieve exchange.
5. We can suggest independent solicitors and mortgage advisors who can help you achieve an exchange within the exclusive 28 day reservation period.
6. The appointed estate agents will begin marketing your current home, which you can continue living in your until your new Dandara home is ready.
Download the PDF and view full Terms and Conditions.
Subject to availability of certain plots/developments
Search for a new house now
Since 1988, Dandara has been at the forefront of property development providing quality homes, retail, leisure, industrial and office accommodation across the UK.
© Copyright Dandara 2020
Isle of Man Business Park
Isle of Man
01624 693 300