1. First, find the Dandara home that’s right for you and pay £250 to hold your plot.
2. We will instruct two local estate agents to value your current home.
3. We will suggest a price for your current home based on the estate agents valuations.*
4. You accept the suggested selling price and we enter into an Assisted Move Agreement. We instruct the estate agents to market and sell your current home. The balance of your £750 reservation fee is payable at this stage.
5. When a buyer is found who can conclude missives within the agreed timescale, you can finalise your reservation agreement with Dandara.
6. We can suggest independent solicitors and mortgage advisors who can help you achieve an exchange within the 28-day reservation period.
7. On completion of the sale of your current home and simultaneous purchase of your new Dandara home we will pay the estate agent fees.
Download our Assisted Move brochure and view full terms and conditions.Read more