St Peter is one of the twelve parishes of Jersey in the Channel Islands. It is in the west central part of the island, with two separate coastlines. Stretching land from St. Ouen's Bay in the west to St. Aubin's Bay in the south.
St Peter is home to a host of luxury family homes and apartments with something to suit everyone.
- Seafront & Countryside restaurants
- Independent Hotels & Guest Houses
- Catherine Best Jewellers
- aMazin Adventure Park
- Jersey War Tunnels
- St Peters Garden Centre
- Green Lanes - perfect for country lane walking and cycling all year round
- St Brelade & St Ouen beaches
- St George's Preparatory School
- St Peter's School
- St Lawrence Primary School
- Les Quennevais School
Great location for access to the Airport and on good bus route Nos. 8 & 28