This charming village is perfectly located for travel to Leicester and Nottingham, with the A46 trunk road just minutes away for straightforward journeys to both cities. Loughborough railway station, meanwhile, is a short car journey away and offers services to Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield and London St Pancras. The village itself is ideal for country living, with friendly pubs, shops and open green spaces.
Discover nearby towns and villages to explore.
- Melton Mowbray
Discover a great selection of Ofsted-rated 'good' and 'outstanding' schools close by, for all ages.
- Wymeswold C of E Primary School
- Burton-on-the-Wolds Primary Schoo
- Willoughby Primary School
- East Leake Academy
- Limehurst Academy
- Keyworth Primary School
- Fairfield Prep School
- Loughborough High School
- Loughborough Grammar School
In Wymeswold you are well connected, offering easy access to major rail and road links.
- Loughborough & Nottingham Train Station
- East Midlands Airport
- Birmingham Airport
- A46 - direct access to Leicester
- A42 - direct access to Birming ham and Nottingham