Biddenham is a large village nestled along the Great River Ouse located in Bedfordshire. Surrounded by the bustling towns of Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton and Northampton with convenient commuter links to London within an hour. You'll find our collection of new homes in Biddenham in desirable areas with attractive surroundings and inviting communities.
There is plenty to see and do within the village of Biddenham. Picturesque riverside walks are on your doorstep at the Hill Rise Local Nature Reserve and Park Wood.
Bedford is only a few miles away which provides excellent transport links to the neighbouring towns and into London.
- Milton Keynes
- St Neots
- St James' Church of England VA Lower School
- St Joseph’s & St Gregory’s Primary School
- St Gregory's RC Middle School
- Biddenham Upper School and Sixth Form
- Bedford's International School and Sports College
- The Robert Bruce Middle School
- Bedford School
- Bedford Girls' School
- Bedford Modern School
In Biddenham you are very well connected, offering easy access to major rail and road links.
- Bedford train station - direct London services within an hour
- Nearby access to the M1 offering easy links to the M25
- Luton airport
Find us here