Dating back to Saxon times, situated on the outskirts of Bedford along the river Great Ouse, Sharnbrook is a small community village featuring a Norman church, a bakery, farm shop, a Lower School, two Public Houses, GP's surgery, local shops, an established village playing fields' association offering tennis, bowls, football, cricket, a social club and a village hall.
The village of Sharnbrook boasts a host of convenient amenities on your doorstep and is a perfect location for your new home. Bedford is within easy reach via the A6 where you can find high street shops, leisure centres and travel routes to London.
- Village shops
- Post Office
- Medical centre and pharmacy
- Two public houses
- 9 hole golf course
- Tennis courts, football teams, playing fields and cricket teams
- Childrens play area
- Three churches
- Sharnbrook Mill Theatre
- Restaurants and hotels
- Dog walkers and ramblers footpaths and Country park with cafe
Discover nearby towns and villages to explore.
- Milton Keynes
- St Neots
Discover a great selection of Ofsted-rated 'good' and 'outstanding' schools close by, for all ages.
- Sharnbrook Primary
- Sharnbrook Academy (outstanding Ofsted report)
- Sharnbrook sixth form
- Bedford School
- Bedford Girls' School
- Bedford Modern School
In Sharnbrook you are very well connected, offering easy access to major rail and road links.
- Easy access to the A6 which provides links to Bedford
- Wellingborough Train Station
- Bedford Train Station
- St Johns Train Station
- Nearby access to A6 taking too into Bedford and Rushden
- Nearby access to the M1 offering easy links to the M25
- Luton airport
Find us here