Surrounded by Chiltern countryside High Wycombe is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. For those seeking tranquillity within the English countryside, surrounded by rolling hills, long walks and the woodland landscape on your doorstep, Walters Ash is the perfect place to call home.
Walters Ash has a range of local schools, from Naphill and Walters Ash School to The Royal Grammar School for boys Ofsted rated good and outstanding. The village is also served by restaurants and pubs, supermarkets, a post office and a village hall.
High Wycombe offers an extensive range of shopping options including Waitrose and John Lewis and also a large retail park which includes Asda, Next, a cinema complex and a host of restaurants.
In the heart of High Wycombe, you can find the Eden centre which is home to high street fashion shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, a large cinema and a bowling alley.
Alternatively, for something more peaceful, the Chiltern hills offer endless walking trails and a variety of local pubs offering home-cooked food.
High Wycombe is renowned for its choice and standard of education, with Buckinghamshire being one of the last counties to maintain the traditional grammar school system.
- Naphill and Walters Ash School
- The Royal Grammar School for boys
- Wycombe High School for girls
- Hughenden Primary School State School
- Pipers Corner School Independent School
- Great Kingshill Church of England
- The Downley School State School
- Saunderton Station
- Great Missenden Station
- Close access to junction 4 of the M40, giving convenient travel routes to London, Heathrow and Oxford
- Heathrow airport is under 20 miles away
- High Wycombe station which provides a train link to Oxford or London Marylebone within 29 minutes
Find The Chilterns here and discover nearby locations -
- Walters Ash
- Princes Risborough
- High Wycombe