Home to one of the longest village high streets in Britain, Stewkley is a quaint village located five miles east of Winslow and four miles west of Leighton Buzzard. Our collection of new homes in Stewkley are perfectly placed in this desirable location to enjoy all that village life offers.
Our collection of new homes in Stewkley benefit from being within close proximity to a host of local amenities. With the new homes here only being a few miles away from Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard, two towns which provide excellent transport links to the neighbouring towns and into London.
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Aylesbury Vale Golf Club
- Leighton Buzzard Golf Club
- Mead Open Farm
- Waddesdon Manor
- Stewkley Vicarage Cricket Club
- Stewkley Recreation Ground
Discover nearby towns and villages to explore.
- Leighton Buzzard
- Milton Keynes
Discover a great selection of Ofsted-rated 'good' and 'outstanding' schools close by, for all ages.
- St Michael's C of E Combined School
- Stewkley Cygnets Pre-school
- Drayton Parslow Village School
- Mursley C of E School
- Swanbourne C of E School
- Linslade Middle School
In Stewkley you are close by to big towns which are very well connected, offering easy access to major rail and road links.
- Leighton Buzzard Train station
- Bletchley Train station
- Milton Keynes Train station
- Access to the A418
- Access to the A4146 via the A418
- Access to the A41 via the A418
- Luton Airport
Find us here