Want to buy a new Dandara home but have a home to sell? Our Assisted Move scheme could help you move sooner - here's how.
2 bedroom home ReservedThe Grove, Buckinghamshire
Viewing by appointment only. Virtual appointments are available. Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Call us on
The Lime is a stunning 975sq.ft two double bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow. The home offers a spacious hallway leading to the large open plan kitchen/diner/living area with French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a separate utility room.
Bedroom one has its own ensuite shower room with ceramic tiling throughout, whilst the second double bedroom benefits from a ‘Jack and Jill’ style bathroom. There is also hallway storage.
The property is complete with a single garage with one driveway space and a private southly facing rear garden.
See where this home is positioned on the site plan below
• White contemporary style porcelain floor-mounted WC pan complete with soft-close seat
• White contemporary style porcelain wall-mounted basin with polished chrome tap and fittings to bathrooms
• Acrylic bath with bath panel and chrome fittings including; bath filler, bath shower mixer, riser rail and handset to shower
• Bath screens with clear glass and silver frame (where applicable)
• Half height ceramic wall tiles to sanitary ware walls, full height ceramic wall tiles around the shower and bath (where applicable)
• Splashback ceramic wall tiles to the cloakrooms
• Block paved driveways
• Paving slabs to front garden paths and patios (where applicable)
• Stone chippings to rear garden utility areas and rear garden paths
• Front gardens to be turfed and landscaped (where applicable)
• Rear and side boundaries are fenced and turfed with a lockable gate (where applicable)
• Garages and Carports (plot specific)
The Grove, Stanbridge Road, Haddenham, HP17 8HN
Situated about five miles South-West of Aylesbury and two miles North-East of Thame, Haddenham is a picturesque village which features charming Wichert cottages a convenience store, local garden centre, independent food eateries including a cafe, pub and restaurant.
Haddenham has a range of local schools, from Puddleducks Pre-School, to St Mary’s Church of England School – Ofsted rated Outstanding, and Haddenham Community Junior School as well as established state and independent schools within a short drive. The village is also served by a local dentist, doctors and veterinary practice.
There are an abundance of walks to enjoy in the surrounding Buckinghamshire countryside, with splendid views of the Chiltern Hills and local villages.
The Grove is within walking distance of the Haddenham and Thame Parkway railway station, with Chiltern Mainline services to London Marylebone taking 46 minutes. Direct access onto the motorway network (M40) is eight miles West, at junction 8A Oxford alternatively you can pick up the A41 leading to the M25 via Aylesbury.
You can download our brochure by clicking the "Download" button.
If you would like a Sales Advisor to get back to you please leave your details in the form below.
Once the below form has been submitted, our friendly team will be in contact to confirm your appointment by phone or email.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to convey the concept and vision for the homes. Images shown may be from another Dandara development and are for illustrative purposes only. They are for guidance only, may alter as work progresses and do not necessarily represent a true and accurate depiction of the finished product and specification may vary. Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. All images and dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty.