Want to buy a new Dandara home but have a home to sell? Our Assisted Move scheme could help you move sooner - here's how.
3 bedroom home SoldThe Grove, Buckinghamshire
Viewing by appointment only. Show Home & Marketing Suite Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Call us on
The Beauwood is a beautiful three bedroom double-fronted link detached home that features a spacious dual-aspect living room and an open-plan kitchen-dining room with French doors to the garden. There is also a separate utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs, bedroom one has its own ensuite shower room. There is a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a stylish family bathroom.
This home also benefits from a single garage, driveway parking and a private rear garden.
For more details on this house type, please contact a member of our sales team.
• White contemporary style porcelain floor-mounted WC pan complete with soft-close seat
• White contemporary style porcelain wall-mounted basin with polished chrome tap and fittings to bathrooms
• Acrylic bath with bath panel and chrome fittings including; bath filler, bath shower mixer, riser rail and handset to shower
• Bath screens with clear glass and silver frame (where applicable)
• Half height ceramic wall tiles to sanitary ware walls, full height ceramic wall tiles around the shower and bath (where applicable)
• Splashback ceramic wall tiles to the cloakrooms
• Block paved driveways
• Paving slabs to front garden paths and patios (where applicable)
• Stone chippings to rear garden utility areas and rear garden paths
• Front gardens to be turfed and landscaped (where applicable)
• Rear and side boundaries are fenced and turfed with a lockable gate (where applicable)
• Garages and Carports (plot specific)
Find us on What 3 Words - ///balancing.cornering.pump
Situated about five miles South-West of Aylesbury and two miles North-East of Thame, Haddenham is a picturesque village that features charming Wichert cottages a convenience store, a local garden centre, independent food eateries including a cafe, pub and restaurant.
Haddenham has a range of local schools, from Puddleducks Pre-School, to St Mary’s Church of England School – Ofsted rated Good, and Haddenham Community Junior School as well as established state and independent schools within a short drive. The village is also served by a local dentist, doctors and veterinary practice.
Enjoy green open spaces with friends and family, including a well-equipped children’s play area, sports pitches and countryside walks in the surrounding Buckinghamshire countryside, with splendid views of the Chiltern Hills and local villages.
The Grove is within walking distance of the Haddenham & Thame Parkway railway station, with Chiltern Mainline services to London Marylebone taking 46 minutes. Direct access onto the M40 is eight miles West, at junction 8A Oxford alternatively you can pick up the A41 leading to the M25 via Aylesbury.
All images and dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. All images and videos used and created are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to convey the concept and vision for the homes. They are for guidance only, may alter as work progresses and do not necessarily represent a true and accurate depiction of the finished product and specification may vary.