This is our customer charter. It is important and sets out our commitments to provide you with service, procedures and information at appropriate stages during your purchase.
1. We will publish our charter in our sales offices. We will give you a copy if you ask for one. We will automatically give you a copy if you reserve a property.
2. We have systems and procedures to help and ensure that:
3. We will provide you with a flow of information as the purchase proceeds. You will receive a Customer Information Pack. We will also meet you at various stages to explain
4. Our sales office staff are responsible for dealing with any questions you may have at any stage when buying your property up to legal completion. After completion, our customer care team are responsible for dealing with any questions you may have.
Our sales personnel have been trained to understand their personal responsibilities to you, the company’s main legal responsibilities to you and the commitments we have made to you under our customer charter.
If you need to talk to us, please contact the sales office and we will be pleased to help you. We will contact you when necessary.
5. We will give you all the pre-contract information you need before you are expected to exchange contracts. We will write it in plain language, without jargon, to help you make an informed decision about buying your property.
Pre-contract information will include
6. We will let you know
7. We will fully inform you of the health and safety precautions to undertake when visiting a site under construction or living on a site where building work is ongoing.
8. Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful and will comply with relevant laws and advertising codes.
9. We will provide you with a Reservation Agreement which clearly sets out terms of Reservation as stipulated in the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
10. Our contract of sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
11. We will make clear to you in our contract for sale your cancellation rights.
12. We will give you reliable information about the guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
13. We will explain how we protect your property reservation deposits and contract deposits and how we deal with any other pre-payments.
14. We will provide reliable information regarding the timing of construction, entry date/completion of the property. Once a completion date has been agreed we will ensure
15. We will provide an after-sale service with details of what the service includes, the point of contact and what guarantees/warranties apply to your home.
16. Our information will contain details of how you can
17. We will co-operate with your appropriately qualified professional advisors to resolve disputes. You will need to write to us to
Download the PDF version of our Customer CharterDownload